Be professional vietnamese translation provider, viettrans see that the Confidentiality policies is one of the most important work.
Viettrans commits to apply Confidentiality policies as follows.
- Content protection: Viettrans takes the necessary measures to prevent confidential project files and translated content from being accessed by unauthorized parties.
- Assumption of confidentiality: Viettrans assumption is that work-related files, content and communications are to remain strictly confidential. Viettrans never discuss confidential project content with unauthorized parties, friends, relatives, colleagues or others.
- No unauthorized sample sharing: Viettrans only shares samples from completed translations for clients for the information those are public information by the owner
- No ownership claims: Viettrans is willing to agree that completed translations are the property of the client, and waive any personal rights thereof.
- No external translation memories: Viettrans agrees not to use translation memories or machine translation systems that contain translated data, or that have been trained with bilingual data from other clients.
- Translation memory and glossary deletion: Viettrans is willing to destroy any translation memories and bilingual glossaries created specifically for a given project, upon request.
- No cloud/external services.: Viettrans is willing to agree not to use any cloud/online-based translation tools, optical character recognition (OCR) software or other such services for translators that involve disclosure of content to third-party systems.
- No translation memory sharing: Viettrans will never share a given client’s translation memory or translated data with other professionals and third parties.
- Reference material confidentiality: Viettrans will not share reference materials and would not use them on other client’s translation projects.
- Non-disclosure of localization processes, rates: Viettrans will never discuss my clients’ processes, employee data, tools, rates of payment, or other such information.
- Data deletion: Viettrans will delete project files upon completion of translation, and am willing to do so at anytime upon request.
- No paper copies: Viettrans will not create paper copies of received or translated works. I also agree to return or shred any physical materials received for a project upon request
- Encrypted file storage: Viettrans stores project files (original and translated) only in encrypted form for extra security.
- Encrypted file transfer: Viettrans understands how to, and be willing to agree to send and receive project files in encrypted format.
- Dedicated project folder: Viettrans always keeps separate file folders for separate clients.
- Backup: Viettrans makes sure to keep backups of my translations while work is underway.
- Archiving: Viettrans is willing to keep copies of source/translated files after completion of work, upon request.
- No public spaces: Viettrans make the translation secure network.
- Antivirus: My computer has up-to-date, licensed antivirus software to avoid file theft and data tempering.
- Conflict of interest: If Viettrans detects a conflict of interest during work or recognizes the possibility of that perception, Viettrans will immediately discuss that with my client.
- Non-disclosure agreement : Viettrans can provide my own NDA/security policy regarding translation services for clients who do not have one but wish to.
- Security specialist: Viettrans apply those exact principles to my translation services.
Contact to use the best Vietnamese translation – interpretation services
Hotline: Mr. Khương CEO: + 84 0947.688.883 – Mr. Hung + 84 0963 918438
Add: – Ha Noi: 101 Lang Ha, Dong Da, Ha Noi
– Ho Chi Minh City: 47 Dien Bien Phu, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
– Da Nang: 54/27 Dinh Tien Hoang, Hai Chau District, Da Nang City
– Others: See affiliates to get the details